Looking for a new challenge?
Junior Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Temporary, Full/Part-Time · Puerto Viejo – Costa Rica
- Creation of social media strategies and innovative concepts.
- Planning and execution of performance-oriented social media campaigns on all relevant channels (Paid Social).
- Creation of tailored content for social media channels.
- Analysing and controlling success based on clearly defined KPIs.
- Analysing trends in the field of Language Learning both in person and online and be in search of new tools and technologies.
- Evaluation and presentation of campaign performance via reports, budget plans or campaign offers.
- Ability to identify and analyse problems, resolving them without cheating.
- Like a Sir: English speaking
- Social Butterfly: A talented communicator.
- Part-Time Poet: Excellent creative writing.
- Social Media Native: You speak Facebook, Instagram, Google business, YouTube and Discord fluently, and you are more than ready to add more languages.
- Strategist: Creator of content strategies and editorial plans in coordination with the client.
- Chameleon: You are able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Trendsetter: You spot social media trends before they even hit Reddit, infecting both clients and colleagues with them.
- Shooting Star: Elementary experience in photography is advantageous (be it smartphone or DSLR).
- Ad-Setter: Experience with Facebook Business and Ad Manager are advantageous.
- Human 2.0: Skilled with Microsoft Office and/or Adobe Suite.
- Alchemist: You test, check and analyse until you get that perfect result.
- Keeper of the Scrolls: You document and report your work like no other.
- A Cat is Not Enough: The content you produce can contain cats, rainbows and unicorns, but is mostly other relevant content.
- Do all the Quests: You are independent, proactive and don’t wait to be given a new quest — you know where and how you can find them.
- Nerd: Mixing with people from different cultures and languages are your passion.
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture
- You are part of a company oriented to learning the Spanish language and also dedicated to Bio-Tourism
- You can also take our tours and activities with special discounts.
- We offer accommodation in student houses with fully equipped modern kitchens.
- You can enjoy the tropical climate with many beaches and national parks as well as meeting people from other countries and cultures.
- Working hours: five hours per day from Monday to Saturday, flexible.
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF document, containing a motivation letter, CV, credentials, as well as the desired start date (not ZIP files).
Your contact person is Luis Videla.
Send us your application
We will check your documents and get in touch with you.
Wait for our call
We will get to know one another in a short telephone or Whereby call.
Become a PURA VIDA!
After our chat, the decision usually only takes a few days.